5/26/11

The true test of her love for softball

Well Casey and me and the other 2 are headed off to tulsa this weekend Casey was picked up to play catcher for a team from Henryetta, OK. I am so proud of her but I have learned this last week there are alot of haters in the world and some are the ones that are supposed to be your friends we had a few that when we told them they just blew it off as to no big deal and I am sure it was because it wasnt their child that was going but the thing is Chris and I are very dedicated to making her dream of playing for a division one college a reality and we will do what we have to to make it come true for her so I say to all the haters if it displeases you that my child was picked and not yours then get up off your butts and make people notice them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me